Good news at last!
As from Thursday at 11.59pm of this week, restrictions will ease. This email details how we are responding to the new restrictions.
Firstly, here are the restrictions:
Operations advice – Regional Victoria
Golf clubs/facilities in Regional Victoria will, from Thursday, June 10 at 11:59 pm move to a separate set of restrictions.
Golf facilities can operate provided the following conditions are met:
· There are no limits on the number of players that can play;
· The outdoor gathering limit is 20 people;
· Club competitions can be conducted;
· Masks must be worn indoor unless eating or drinking, or outdoors where 1.5 metres social distancing cannot be observed;
o Food and beverage service can occur for a maximum of 150 people per venue, for seated service only. This 150-person cap must be observed as follows;
o A maximum cap of 75 people indoors
o A maximum cap of 75 people outdoors
o Group sizes limited to a maximum of 10
· Maximum caps are allowed provided the density quotient of 1 person per 4 square metres can be observed.
· Indoor coaching facilities can reopen with a maximum capacity of 150 people, adhering to the density quotient of 1 person per 4 square metres;
· Golf facilities must check the residential address of everyone they serve to ensure they live in regional Victoria. Those who live in Melbourne must be refused service;
· Service Victoria QR requirements have been expanded to include mandatory check in across all retail settings and workplaces;
· Group coaching can recommence in groups of 20 or less (including the coach)
There is no limit on distance travelled from home within Regional Victoria
What this means:
- As from Friday, we return to normal, with the course fully open.
- Competition starts again on Saturday.
- The timesheets will be available on Thursday
- Will also be open as from Friday.
- However, there is a limit of 20 gaming machines available at any one time (to maintain the social distancing rules)
- Will be limited to 55 patrons
Please note that you still need to check in using the QR system both on the course and when you come inside (even if you have already checked in on the course). Our staff can help if needed.
Once again, thank you so much for your patience and support.
Maryborough Golf Club